Monday, January 14, 2013

Twenty-Seven: Sleepyhead

Week twenty seven was kicked off by the the beginning of Spring semester. I had originally planned on taking roughly twelve credits, but being the overachiever that I am (*I'm not. I'm actually a really great underachiever. It helps to keep expectations of you really low, so that when you do satisfactory work, people are super impressed), I ended up with sixteen credits. Go big or go home..and then go to sleep. Because that's what I've done this week. Sleep. Like a champion. In my typical food intake to naps ratio, naps are usually the underdog. Surprisingly, naps managed to win the title this week..if you include the day I fell asleep with a kingsize pack of sour punch straws next to my head. Apparently the key to success is eat a bunch of junkfood and take a bunch of naps, because I did brilliantly with reading all of the assigned material for my classes. I might include that I am taking Parenting, which is pretty cool given the current circumstance.

So overall, week twenty seven was spent mostly in my subconscious.

I don't have any fancy updates this week. We talked about our birthing plan, visited family in Maryland, and unexpectedly ran into old friends and family at church in Kensington. 

Although the events of my week may seem a tad-bit lackluster, the baby's week has been much more eventful. She now can open her eyes and blink and she's up to roughly two pounds. I am overwhelmed by the thought of how soon she will be here and I am preparing to the best of my abilities for her arrival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment