Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Twelve: Boppy and the Babe


We have made it to month three! Next week means 2nd trimester. Awesome, right?

So first thing first, Amazon Prime is the freaking bomb. My purchase was free shipping for two day delivery, and I received my Boppy Pillow in ONE day. Awesome. 

So about that Boppy Pillow: With week twelve has come a few changes, not many, but changes nonetheless. The morning sickness has somewhat subsided, and by somewhat subsided, I mean turned into night sickness. The mornings have been pretty easy, but at nighttime right before I fall asleep, I end up not, because I feel like barf(ing). Oh and before the right before I fall asleep part, it takes forty-five minutes to get in a comfortable position, hence the Boppy Pillow. Its shaped like a, well, fetus and/or cocktail shrimp. You put the smaller part in between your legs and the big part wraps around your belly, or at least that's what the super pregnant woman in the picture on Amazon was doing, but I haven't tried it yet. 

Other than those things, not much more has happened since last week. Headaches Deathgraines, acid indigestion, super sleepy, the usual. I've been doing some extensive stroller and car seat research, and by research I mean shopping. I've learned that Baby can hiccup, which was possibly the most exciting discovery yet.

Learning about what changes Baby is going through is my favorite thing to do. I love learning what's growing and changing with him or her. Sometimes I get too anxious and look at all the changes in the weeks ahead. 

Well, I suppose that is all for now. I have an appointment Friday, so I'm sure I'll have lots to say next time.
The Boppy spooning sleepy Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment